If you are unsure as to the terms of this Agreement, please do not proceed further and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS CONTAIN A BINDING AND MANDATORY ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS AND LIMITS REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF CERTAIN DISPUTES.
1. INTRODUCTION TO ARGOID AND OUR WEBSITE/APP/PLATFORM
Argoid’s Platform helps the Users in determining customer predictions based on their usage pattern; is capable of churn prevention; improves campaign effectiveness; provides intelligent recommendations; accelerates cross-sell & upsell; capable of engagement process automation and ensures fraud prevention (collectively "Services").
If you have any questions regarding this Section, please email us at email@example.com
4. ELIGIBILITY & ACCESS RESTRICTIONS
To be eligible to use our Website, App, or Platform, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you: (a) are 18 years of age or older; (b) are not currently restricted from accessing our Website, App, or Platform, or not otherwise prohibited from having an account, (c) are not our competitor, or are not using our Website, App, or Platform for reasons that are in competition with us; (d) will only maintain one registered account at any given time; (e) have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party; (f) will not violate any of our rights, including intellectual property rights such as patent, copyright, and trademark rights; and (g) agree to provide at your cost all equipment, browser software, and internet access necessary to use our Website, App, or Platform.
5. LICENSE TO USE
Subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, non-licensable, non-sublicensable license to access and use our Website, App, or Platform to: (a) download, install, and use our App for your use in accordance with this Agreement on any mobile device owned or otherwise controlled by you strictly in accordance with this Agreement, and (b) access, stream, download, and use on your mobile device our Website, App, or Platform and content made available in or otherwise accessible through our Website, App, or Platform, strictly in accordance with this Agreement.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon our Website, App, or Platform, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit our Website, App, or Platform, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. When using and accessing our Website, App, or Platform, you need to make sure that your internet connection is adequate.
You are solely responsible for your internet connection including and not limited to the applicable charges, rates, tariffs, and other fees that might apply.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, APP, OR PLATFORM. WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY WHICH WILL EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. ANY DAMAGE ALLEGED FOR A LOSS OR INJURY IS LIMITED TO THE FEE, IF ANY, PAID TO ARGOID FOR THE ABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE OUR WEBSITE, APP, OR PLATFORM.
6. ACCESS AND USE RESTRICTIONS
- You agree that our Platform, including but not limited to the Website, App, graphics, trademarks, and editorial content, contains proprietary content, information, and material, which are owned by Argoid and/or our licensors, including our customers, brands and agencies, and are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary content, information or materials other than for your permitted use of our Platform or in any manner that is inconsistent with the terms contained in this Agreement.
- You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on our Website, App, or Platform, in any manner, and you will not exploit our Website, App, or Platform in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, using our Website, App, or Platform to transmit any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other malware, or by trespassing or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use our Website, App, or Platform in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that we are not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive, infringing or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using our Website, App, or Platform.
7. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that our Website, App, and Platform are provided for your use. Except to the extent necessary to access and use our Website, App, or Platform, nothing in this Agreement grants any title or ownership interest in or to any copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights in or relating to our Website, App, or Platform, whether expressly, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Argoid and its licensors and service providers reserve and will retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to our Website, App, and Platform, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
8. ACCESS RIGHTS
9. REQUIRED CONDUCT AND PROHIBITED CONDUCT
- As a condition to access our Website, App, or Platform, you agree to this Agreement and to strictly observe the following:
- a. Required Conduct
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, tax laws, export control laws and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to Argoid and update from time to time as may be necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Argoid, if any, concerning our Website, App, or Platform.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, otherwise transfer or commercially exploit our Website, App, or Platform (excluding any user content);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, capture screen shots, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide our Website, App, or Platform, or any part thereof;
- Utilize information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from our Website, App, or Platform to provide any service that is competitive with us;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Argoid unless you have entered into a written agreement with us;
- Adapt, modify, or create derivative works based on our Website, App, or Platform or technology underlying our Website, App, or Platform, or other users’ content, in whole or in part;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to our Website, App, or Platform or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Access, reload, or "refresh" or make any other request to transactional servers that are beyond generally accepted usage of web-based applications;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to "scrape", "crawl" or "spider" any web pages contained in the Website;
- Use automated methods to add contacts or send messages;
- Engage in "framing", "mirroring", or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of our Website;
- Attempt to or actually access our Website, App, or Platform by any means other than through the interface provided by Argoid;
- Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying our Website, App, or Platform;
- Engage in any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Website, App, or Platform, including those of both Argoid and any of our licensors;
- Use any information obtained from our Website, App, or Platform to harass, abuse, or harm another user; or
- Engage in any action or promote any content that is harmful, offensive, illegal, unlawful, discriminatory, dangerous, profane, or abusive.
10. ARGOID COMMUNICATIONS
- You understand and agree that you may receive information and push notifications from Argoid via email, our App, text message on your mobile device, or calls to your mobile number. You hereby consent to receive communications via email, our App, text message on your mobile device, or calls to your mobile number. You acknowledge that you may incur additional charges or fees from your wireless provider for these communications, including text message charges and data usage fees, and you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any such charges and fees and not Argoid.
- Push Notification. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings. Please note that opting out of receiving push notifications may impact your use of our Website, App, and Platform.
- [Our Website, App, and Platform are currently provided to you at no cost. In the event that we change this in the future,] OR [There is a monthly subscription fee for accessing and using our Website, App, and Platform. In the event that we modify the subscription fee in the future,] we will communicate such modification to you as per the procedure detailed under Section 19 or as otherwise specified in another agreement between Argoid and you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Argoid and our officers, employees, managers, directors, customers, and agents (the "Indemnitees") harmless from and against any and all costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claim, suit, action, demand or proceeding brought by any third party against Argoid and our Indemnitees arising from any of the following: (i) a breach of this Agreement; (ii) the negligence, fraud, or willful misconduct of you or your employees, agents, or contractors; (iii) incorrect information provided by you in your account or elsewhere; or (iv) a failure by you or your employees, agents, contractors or invitees to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Your access to and use of our Website, App, and Platform or any content are at your own risk. You understand and agree that our Website, App, and Platform are provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Without limiting the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.We make no warranty or representation and disclaim all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of our Website, App, or Platform or any content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of our Website, App, or Platform or any content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any content and other communications maintained by our Website, App, or Platform; and (iv) whether our Website, App, or Platform will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us or through our Website, App, or Platform, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
- ARGOID DOES NOT REVIEW, VERIFY, REVISE, ENDORSE, OR OTHERWISE APPROVE ANY CONTENT CREATED OR POSTED BY OUR USERS, AND COMMUNICATED TO OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES VIA OUR WEBSITE, APP, OR PLATFORM, BUT ARGOID WILL REMOVE CONTENT THAT VIOLATES ANY LAWS OR THIS AGREEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ARGOID BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT CREATED OR POSTED BY OUR USERS FOR, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF SUCH CONTENT. THE CONTENT IS SOLELY CREATED BY OUR USERS, AND ARGOID SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL ROLE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE CREATION OR POSTING OF SUCH CONTENT.
- You may terminate this binding legal Agreement with Argoid by providing thirty (30) days prior written notice, with a possible termination charge.
- All sections, which by their nature and context are intended to survive the termination of this Agreement, will survive.
16. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT/DMCA NOTICE
- If you believe that any content on our Website, App, or Platform violates your copyright, and you wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA Takedown Notice")) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent.
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our Website, App, or Platform that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and firstname.lastname@example.org
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Argoid’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is Srikanth G N, email@example.com, at Argoid, Attn: DMCA Notice, 355 Bryant Street San Francisco, CA 94107. You acknowledge that for us to be authorized to take down any content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all the requirements of this Section. Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Argoid in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
- This Agreement is only for your benefit. You shall have no right to assign this Agreement or any benefits or obligation hereunder to any other party or legal entity. Any attempted assignment shall be void.
18. ANTI-BRIBERY AND EXPORT COMPLIANCE
- You agree not to promote, approach, use, distribute, transfer, provide, sub-license, share with, or otherwise offer our Website, App, or Platform in violation of any laws or this Agreement, including, without limitation, the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the UK Bribery Act and similar anti-corruption statutes in all jurisdictions. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not knowingly directly or indirectly export, re-export, transfer, make available or release (collectively, "Export") our Website, App, or Platform to any destination, person, entity or end-use prohibited or restricted under the US law without prior US government authorization to the extent required by the applicable export control regulations, including without limitation, to any parties listed on any of the denied parties lists or specially designated nationals lists maintained under the Export Administration Regulations or the Security, and the Foreign Asset Control Regulations (31 CFR 500 et seq.) administered by the US Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Assets Control without appropriate US government authorization to the extent required by the applicable regulations.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify this Agreement at any time. In the event, we modify the terms of this Agreement, such modifications shall be binding on you only upon your acceptance of the modified Agreement. We will inform you about the modifications via email, on our Website, App, or Platform by posting a modified version of this page, or by a comparable means within a reasonable time period. Your continued use of our Website, App, or Platform shall constitute your consent to such changes.
20. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES
- The parties hereto are independent contractors, and nothing contained herein shall be interpreted as creating any relationship other than that of independent contracting parties. The parties shall not be construed as being partners, joint ventures, shareholders, employer/employee, or agent/servant. The User has no power or authority to bind Argoid to any obligation, agreement, debt or liability. The User shall not hold itself out as an agent or representative of Argoid.
21. GOVERNING LAW
- This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of California, without respect to its conflicts of laws principles. Each of the parties to this Agreement consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in California for any actions not subject to Dispute Resolution and Arbitration provisions as set forth in Section 22.
22. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE CERTAIN DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITH ARGOID AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
- Binding Arbitration
Except for any disputes, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, demands or proceedings (collectively, "Disputes") in which either party seeks to bring an individual action in small claims court or seeks injunctive or other equitable relief for the alleged unlawful use of intellectual property, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets or patents, you and Argoid agree (a) to waive your and Argoid’s respective rights to have any and all Disputes arising from or related to this Agreement, use of our Website, App, or Platform, resolved in a court, and (b) to waive your and Argoid’s respective rights to a jury trial. Instead, you and Argoid agree to arbitrate Disputes through binding arbitration (which is the referral of a Dispute to one or more persons charged with reviewing the Dispute and making a final and binding determination to resolve it instead of having the Dispute decided by a judge or a jury in court).
- No Class Arbitrations, Class Actions or Representative Actions
- Federal Arbitration Act
- Notice; Informal Dispute Resolution
You and Argoid agree that each party will notify the other party in writing of any arbitral or small claims Dispute within thirty (30) days of the date it arises, so that the parties can attempt in good faith to resolve the Dispute informally. Notice to Argoid shall be sent by certified mail or courier to Argoid, Attn: Srikanth G N, 355 Bryant Street San Francisco, CA 94107. Your notice must include (a) your name, postal address, telephone number, the firstname.lastname@example.org you use or used for your Argoid account and, if different, an email@example.com at which you can be contacted, (b) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (c) the specific relief that you are seeking. Our notice to you will be sent electronically in accordance with this Agreement and will include (x) our name, postal address, telephone number and an firstname.lastname@example.org at which we can be contacted with respect to the Dispute, (y) a description in reasonable detail of the nature or basis of the Dispute, and (z) the specific relief that we are seeking. If you and Argoid cannot agree how to resolve the Dispute within thirty (30) days after the date notice is received by the applicable party, then either you or Argoid may, as appropriate and in accordance with this Section, commence an arbitration proceeding.
EXCEPT FOR DISPUTES IN WHICH EITHER PARTY SEEKS TO BRING AN INDIVIDUAL ACTION IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT OR SEEKS INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF FOR THE ALLEGED UNLAWFUL USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, LOGOS, TRADE SECRETS OR PATENTS, YOU AND ARGOID AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE MUST BE COMMENCED OR FILED BY YOU OR ARGOID WITHIN (1) YEAR OF THE DATE THE DISPUTE AROSE, OTHERWISE THE UNDERLYING CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED (WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AND ARGOID WILL NO LONGER HAVE THE RIGHT TO ASSERT SUCH CLAIM REGARDING THE DISPUTE).You and Argoid agree that (a) any arbitration will occur in Santa Clara County, California, (b) arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this "Dispute Resolution" section, and (c) that the state or federal courts of the State of California, have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals and the enforcement of an arbitration award. You may also litigate a Dispute in the small claims court located in the county of your billing address if the Dispute meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court.
- Authority of Arbitrator
The arbitrator’s award of damages must be consistent with the terms of the "Limitation of Liability" section above as to the types and amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. We will not seek and hereby waive all rights we may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees and expenses if we prevail in arbitration.
- Rules of AAA
If any term, clause or provision of this Section is held invalid or unenforceable, it will be so held to the minimum extent required by law, and all other terms, clauses and provisions of this Section will remain valid and enforceable. Further, the waivers set forth herein are severable from the other provisions of this Agreement and will remain valid and enforceable, except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Opt-Out Right
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF THE DATE YOU FIRST ACCEPTED THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION BY WRITING TO: ARGOID ANALYTICS, INC., RE: OPT-OUT, 355 BRYANT STREET SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107. IN ORDER TO BE EFFECTIVE, THE OPT OUT NOTICE MUST INCLUDE YOUR FULL NAME AND CLEARLY INDICATE YOUR INTENT TO OPT OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION. BY OPTING OUT OF BINDING ARBITRATION, YOU ARE AGREEING TO RESOLVE DISPUTES IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 21.